Being Healthy is More Than Diet and Exercise
Teens should feel good about themselves in every way. One of the best ways to accomplish this is maintaining a healthy existence. But living a “healthy life” doesn’t occur from month to month. It is a lifestyle of vigilance and dedication. azTeens serve it up in all its incarnations—the task of creating a healthy life.
From your mind-body-soul, health comes in many forms. Tell us what you do to stay healthy, stress-free, and safe.
- 2012 Articles
- Metabolism Boosters
- Indoor Tanning May Be Addictive
- Number of Teen Diabetics is Growing
- 2011 Articles
- Local Company Challenges Teen Obesity
- 2009 Articles
- Putting A Stop To Childhood Obesity
- Sweet Dreams? Information Your Bio Teacher Forgot To Mention.
- 5 Steps To De-Stress For Success
- Dealing With Bipolar Disorder
- Managing Teen Stress
- Don't Stress It!
- 2007 Articles
- To Meat or Not To Meat?
- My Struggle Through The Darkness of Eating Disorders
- Go Veggie!
- Ten Ways To Relieve Stress
- Purge The Pain
- Not So Fun in the Sun
- Starving For Control
- Avoiding "Freshman 15"
- Teenagers Need 8.5 to 9.5 Hours of Sleep
- Energy Drinks: The Next Starbucks?
- Importance Of Water To Your Health
- 2006 Articles
- Listen To Your Body
- Fun Ways To Stay Healthy