School Platforms Life. Make It Count.
"Some parts of life you can do without,
but high school isn't one of them."
School is a place to explore, to experience, discover yourself as an individual. It's believing, it's achieving and a time to learn. It's expectations, developing responsibilities and it's social. Highs, lows, emotions, romance, friendships, enemies, relationships, surviving, reputation, joy, sadness, broken hearts, academic, status, sports, temptations, rules, regulations, and intimidation are words that all come to mind.
Here you will find insight, advice and real stuff. It's life, hang-in, step it up, plan and prepare. Make it count. School is not forever. Got a story to tell? Submit it here.
- 2011 Articles
- Uniting as One
- Girls Leadership Academy of Arizona to Open in 2011
- 2009 Articles
- Hot 100
- 2008 Articles
- Copper Canyon's 10 Year High School Reunion
- 2007 Articles
- Expanding Best Buddies In Arizona
- What’s Wrong With Our Educational Funding?
- Studying Abroad.
- High School: Prison or Paradise?
- 10 Things You Should Know By The Time You Graduate.
- Start The School Year Off Right
- Freedom With Responsibility.
- The Best Part of Attending Xavier
- Cherish Your Friends.
- Fremont Junior High. Just Like Home.
- Imagine the Perfect High School…
- I Heart Nerds
- Summary of High School Life.
Make The Most Of It.
- Phantom French Fries, Banished Brownies, and Flustered Females.
- Beat The Slump
- Facing a New Future
- 2006 Articles
- Friends As Freshman?
- Get Rid of Bullies
- What Makes Arcadia High Tick?