We know. All this legal stuff can get kinda boring. But our lawyer insists that our terms and conditions of using our website be conspicuously available as prudent good business practice. Therefore you agree to these conditions outlined below before using or viewing anything within our website. Otherwise do not enter the site.
1. Everything contained on azTeenMagazine.com is either owned by the Publisher or is being used with permission of the copyright owner. Republishing content without the express written permission of the publisher is prohibited. Otherwise fraudulent use may result in copyright or trademark infringement and possible recovery of damages.
2. All content within azTeenMagazine.com is provided "as-is" without any implied warranty whatsoever. The Publisher, its Officers, Employees, Agents or Contributing Writers are not responsible for errors, omissions, timeliness, security, interrupted service or promises made by the Publisher's Advertisers. Any contents read or downloaded is done at the sole risk of site visitors.
3. We do not necessarily endorse or recommend the services or products of our Advertisers. All resulting transactions by and between the User and Advertiser is solely between the Parties without any responsibility or intercession of or by the Publisher.
4. We reserve the right to refuse advertisements or submitted content at our sole discretion including but not limited to any content that we deem inappropriate to our audience or is a violation of law.
5. Views expressed by our contributing writers, advertisers or other contributors are not necessarily the viewpoints of the Publisher and it assumes no responsibility for such views whatsoever.
6. A contributor of submitted content grants non-exclusive rights to the Publisher of such content. The Publisher has the right to edit, change or modify submitted content. The Publisher also has the right to republish and use such content in any manner at its sole discretion including but not limited to marketing and promotion. Content includes photographs.
7. All contributors of content warrant that any submission is uniquely written content and the contributor has all rights to transfer non-exclusive rights to such content to azTeenMagazine.com and its Publisher. The contributor agrees to hold the Publisher, its Officers, Employees, Agents and Writers harmless from any claims of copyright infringement.
8. azTeenMagazine.com or its Publisher, Officers, Employees, Agents or Writers are not liable for any damages whatsoever from the use of this website or content contributions to the Publisher. This includes direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or legal fees arising from your use of this website. The visitor/user agrees to protect and hold the Publisher and its Employees, Officers, Agents and Writers harmless from all claims, liabilities or expenses resulting from the use of this website.
9. The User agrees that the venue for any legal conflicts, lawsuits or arbitration shall be Maricopa County, Arizona within the laws of the State of Arizona.
10. azTeenmagazine.com is primarily written by teens for teens. We are unable to verify every fact submitted with a teen’s submission.