I found this video on the Internet and thought it was really good on how to make a manhattan. For all you drink lovers out there that like to see how to make some cool drinks then you will probably like watching this video. Here, I’ve embedded it on this page to give you a quick way to view it:
And here’s the transcript of the video in case you are the type that likes to simply read:
Who doesn’t love a Manhattan? Here’s how to make a Manhattan with a twist with our signature Chinook Rye Whisky.
Manhattan is a traditional drink that has been enjoyed for centuries and is now making a comeback, but we decided to put a little spin on it. With Manhattan on the Rockies.
So the Manhattan on the Rockies is using the Chinook signature rye, adding two ounces of that, three quarter ounce of vermouth and a touch of bitters. In order to make the perfect Manhattan on the Rockies, first and foremost you need a big ice cube in a beautiful high-ball glass. Once you get those two I suggest you putting a little bit of bitters directly on to the ice.
Why? Because it will mix in perfectly once you add the rye and then take a mixing beaker and put some ice into it. Add two ounces of the Chinook signature rye and either three quarter ounce of vermouth or cherry juice if you want a little extra sweetness. Simple stir, put your strainer on top of your beaker and pour into your glass.
I made this recipe because the Manhattan is one of my favourite drinks. It’s something you can sip on and enjoy or consume many of without taking in a lot of extra calories.
Some people say that you can blindly throw money to Calgary mold removal services or play detective yourself. Mold has health risks and finding it at home is dangerous especially if your children have asthma and allergies.
Remember that house mold don’t increase without moisture. Therefore prevention is possible if you eliminate moisture inside your home. But some areas have high humidity level and mold formation always occur. Some are also living near rivers and lakes where spreading of mold is out of hand.
The first thing homeowners should do is check the plumbing system, kitchen and bathroom ventilation and gutters. Leaky pipelines and poorly ventilated bathrooms are the main source of mold formation. When this happens, mold becomes the number one problem inside your home.
Calling for mold removal services is the best thing to do. But if you determine that house molds are lurking in some areas, you can do the following precautions to prevent it from spreading fast.
- Quickly clean and dry areas like bathrooms and kitchens. In case of leaky pipelines, shut down the main source of water and check for plumbing problems. It’s better to call for plumbing services immediately if leaky pipelines are uncontrollable.
- Use a dehumidifier but don’t forget to wipe it dry everyday. Plus clean the water bucket with vinegar then use a vacuum to to clean the exterior.
- Some areas that have high level of humidity should use HEPA vacuum filter. It’s a great ideal to service your HVAC monthly with new filters. But don’t allow the filters get moist to avoid house molds.
- Let the air flow with proper ventilation while cooking, drying clothes and showering. It’s because with poor ventilation the water vapors may lurks in your kitchen and bathroom area and eventually turn into molds.
- Keep every materials in your house dry. This is easy compared to the cost of hiring mold removal services. Get rid of moldy carpets. The apply some white vinegar spray or baking powder. Then try putting it outside when it’s sunny. Sunshine kills mold and it’s free.
- Refrain from using chlorine bleach. Use vinegar instead, it’s effective and safe.
Remember that if you think DIY ideas don’t work anymore, ask the help of professionals to assist you on mold removal process.
It’s never to early to start learning about leadership. Most teenagers don’t realize that leadership is one of the most valuable skills you can have in the workplace. Teenagers go to school for 12 years and then university and hardly ever get taught anything about leadership. How can this be? If leadership is such an important asset then why isn’t it being taught more in schools?
The good news is that you can check out Everything DiSC Leadership Profile which is a cool system that helps you identify and nurture your leadership qualities. It is well worth the investment for a parent to look into this for their teen. DiSC Profiles have been around for years and it’s a proven way to really understand your personality traits and take advantage of your strengths.
Learn more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DISC_assessment
Insurance Business Article December 2013 copy
There’s no question that Sharp Insurance is making waves in the insurance industry. They actually specialize in providing fast insurance quotes for new drivers. So even if you are a teenager wanting insurance, Sharp has you covered. Go ahead and download the magazine by clicking the link above and see how crazy their growth has been!